The philosophy of the Nazi Party in Hitler's Germany was a combination of fascism and racism. Fascism has been defined as the merger of State and the Corporate sector. Fascism abhors democracy and requires a strong leader, whether he be a dictator or notionally elected (as Hitler was).
For some time it has been clear, to those who care to look, that supposedly liberal Western Countries, such as Britain and the United States, have become Fascist. All the trappings are clear:
- the revolving door which moves senior officials back and forth between State and Corporation;
- the placement of corporate employees and lobbyists in various State Departments so that they can draft new laws which favor the Corporate individual;
- theft of privacy through continuous surveillance of all forms of communication;
- monitoring and recording of movement;
- establishment of international treaties which change the internal laws of sovereign states but preclude input from non-corporate actors;
- arming of local police forces with machine guns, drones and armored tanks;
- arrest and incarceration without trial;
- transfer of national wealth to a few elite individuals;
- pursuit of perpetual war;
- fostering of impotence of the population through media propaganda and drugs (legal and illegal);
- creation of an atmosphere of fear;
- and so on ...
As the USA prepares for the 2016 Presidential Elections it stands on the brink. It seems inevitable that the election will be between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
Clinton is clearly a political animal who will do and say anything as she grasps for power. She was a main protagonist for the attack on Libya, has apparently lied repeatedly and, as her private speeches show, if elected, would simply be a mouthpiece for Wall Street. In other words, with her as President, the country would continue on it's present fascist path of gradual economic and social decline.
Trump is another matter. He brings violence and racism to the party. A true Nazi. In recent years the corporately controlled media of the USA has falsely labeled several leaders as Hitler: Saddam, Quaddafi, Putin, Assad - as part of it's mission to cultivate fear and prolong the perpetual war. But Trump is the real deal. If elected he would be the Strong Leader Nazism requires.
The only difference between Clinton and Trump is in terms of the rate at which a national collapse arrives and the United States become dis-United.
USA, beware what you wish for, Donald Trump would be the enema you regret.
Posted by Nicholas Moore 4:20:05 pm